The Wiccan Spirit Haunting Themis music.
We of Themis shall not support anything in our music
that would oppress, injure, torture, or kill other living beings.
We encourage forsaking violence as a means of
settling differences believing Earth cannot be changed for the better unless
the consciousness of individuals is changed first.
Knowing that music has great influence on human
consciousness, particularly over the young, we of Themis Music pledge to increase our
awareness by disciplining our own minds through education and by positive
Each of us depends on the well-being of the whole and
so we of Themis Wicca have respect for the community of living beings, for people,
animals, and plants, and for the preservation of Earth, the air, water and
We are artistic outlaws in the melodic artistry of nature, life and love. We are
the ultimate paradox as the darkest of demons having heart and spirit of
- We are Themis, the duet Gothic Wicca Rock Band .
- We welcome the light, the shadow and all that lies between in nature.
- We are in Mother Earths nature, humbled in reverence as if in a temple
- Not prone to the arrogance of human technology as they touch our souls,
we are healers, teachers, seekers, givers, and protectors of all things. If
this path is yours, may you walk it with us in honour, light and integrity.
- We have a deep love and appreciation of life and find awe in watching
the sunrise or sunset, the forest in the light of a glowing moon, a meadow
enchanted by the first light of day.
- We revere the morning dew on the petals of a beautiful flower; the
gentle caress of a warm summer breeze upon our skin; and the warmth of the
summer sun on our faces.
- We thrive in the fall of colourful autumn leaves; the song and spirit of
the birds and other creatures of the wild.
- Our music is written from a love of life.
More: Many Wiccans believe...
- The cycles of nature are our holy days: the earth is our temple, its
plants and creatures our partners and teachers.
- We respect life, cherish the free will of sentient beings, and accept
the sacredness of all creation.
- Our bible is the wind and the rain.
- A creative force exists in the universe, which is sometimes called "The
One" or " The All". Little can be known of this force but the " Goddess and
the God" as archetypes, based on myth may represent the female and male
aspects of all things. These deities are not "out there somewhere;" they are
immanent in the world.
- There is no supernatural being in the pantheon of deities who resembles
the Christian-Muslim Satan.
- Nature has a sexual polarity. Nature's fertilizing rain is one
manifestation of the male principle; the nurturing earth symbolizes the
female. Sexuality is valued, and regarded as a gift of God, to
be engaged in with joy and responsibility, and without manipulation.
- We are healers, a teachers, seekers, givers, and protectors of all
things. If this path is yours, may you walk it with honour, light and
Love Of Life ©